(2) The administrator of the personal data contained in the service is NWM Medical Sp. z o.o., which runs the medical entity GUSTAV Specialized Children’s Clinic based in Warsaw, ul. Białej Floty 2, loc. SERV 20 (02-654).
3 In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Law on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and Community legislation.
(4) Personal Data shall be processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data under the provisions of law or for the purpose of performance of the contract concluded between the parties.
5. the Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways: a) through voluntarily entered information in the forms b) through the collection of “cookies” [patrz polityka plików “cookies”].
6 The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
(7) The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, for example, to perform the process of handling information contact.
(8) Personal data left on the site will not be sold or shared with third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
(9) The data contained in the form may be inspected by the individual who placed it there. The person also has the right to modify and stop processing his or her data at any time.