Medical doctor Maria Jablonska is a pediatric surgeon
She completed her medical studies in 2008 at the Second Medical Faculty of the Warsaw Medical University. She received her specialty training in pediatric surgery at the Department of Surgery and Transplantation of the Institute-“Pomnik Centrum Zdrowia Dziecka”. She received her specialty title in pediatric surgery in 2019.
Pediatric surgeon – os. Marina, Mokotow
Scope of pediatric surgery services:
- Surgical advice
- Qualification for surgeries (inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, testicular hydrops, cryptorchidism, stouterus, and spodziectasis)
- Frenulum undercutting
- Surgical wound care, treatment of chronic wounds
- Placement and removal of sutures
- Dressing changes, including burns
- Post-operative checks
- Treatment of burns
- Removal of skin and subcutaneous lesions
- Treatment of ingrown toenails
- Screening (postural defects)
She is valued by patients for her professional approach and great rapport with the young patient.