Kajetan Gryglewicz is a certified EEG biofeedback and mindfulness trainer.
In my work, I use a proprietary method that combines neurofeedback training along with meditation and breathing exercises. By combining modern diagnostic methods along with a progressive view of the mindfulness concept, I can offer my clients a customized program of action, the positive effects of which will begin to be felt quickly.
Neurofeedback and mindfulness are excellent, non-invasive methods to aid development at every stage of life. Depending on individual needs, they will help reduce tension, control stress and increase concentration levels on a daily basis. By starting regular work, we can give our child a set of appropriate tools for dealing with reality and the ability to learn efficiently – now and in the future.
The most important benefits of regular training:
- Improved memory and concentration
- Reduction of anxiety and restlessness
- Improving sleep quality
- Reducing hyperactivity
- Improving cognitive function
- Overall improvement in brain health
- Level I certification of Easy Biofeedback (EEG Neurofeedback) in clinical applications and individual training – undergoing Level II certification
- Completion of the MBLC (Mindfulness Based Living Course) certified by the Mindfulness Association UK – in the process of teacher certification
- Completion of the MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) course – a mindfulness-based stress reduction program
- Completion of the Essential Mindfulness and Meditation Tools for Today’s Stressed World course taught by Donald Altman
Biofeedback trainer – os. Marina, Mokotow
Warsaw Biofeedback trainings can be conducted in Polish and English.
In his work, he uses modern diagnostic methods and traditional training methods that are confirmed by today’s science.
I work based on my own method combining three key elements: biofeedback, meditation and breathing exercises.