Zofia Sajecka, M.D., is a graduate of the Medical University of Warsaw, majoring in Physiotherapy.
Physiotherapist Zosia specializes in physiotherapy of postural defects in children and adolescents. He conducts therapy according to the BSPTS method (Barcelona School of Scoliosis Therapy), the effectiveness of which has been confirmed by research, and is based on the main principles of the so-called ” Scoliosis Therapy”. Physiotherapy Scoliosis Specific Exercises (PSSE) in accordance with SOSORT guidelines.
In his work, he pays attention to ensure that therapy is individually tailored to the patient’s needs and maximizes his potential. It emphasizes cooperation between therapist and patient and parent.
Completed courses and training:
– BSPTS Base Level (Barcelona School of Scoliosis Therapy).
– BSPTS Level 1 (Barcelona School of Scoliosis Therapy).
– DNS module A (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization).
– DNS in pediatrics part 2 (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization)
– Idiopathic toe-walking
– The role of the shoulder girdle in large and small motor problems in children
– Shoulder girdle in postural disorders
– The pelvic girdle in postural disorders
– A series of 41 online child and adult therapy webinars EduWeek Ray of the Sun